Job Title: Customer Care Specialist and Warehouse Support
Location: Snuggle Me Organic warehouse, White Bear Lake, MN
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time - 40 hours/week
The highest priority of this role is to ensure that all Snuggle Me Organic customers (whether they be past, present, or future) are heard and well taken care of in a manner that demonstrates the Snuggle Me Customer Care Values. This individual will work closely with two other Customer Care teammates, the Wholesale team, and the Warehouse team on a daily basis, and will be 80% warehouse based and 20% WFH.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responds to customer emails and ensures all issues/concerns are fully resolved
- Stays in frequent communication with Care teammates, Warehouse team, Wholesale team and Marketing team
- Files UPS claims as needed
- Responds to Instagram DMs and to comments on SMO’s feed, comments on customer photos (**only photos that comply with SMO safety standards)
- Supports Wholesale team as needed with customer care issues via our third party retailers
- Responds to Amazon messages within 24 hour window
- Answers SMO phone calls and responds to text messages
- Mails 2+ handwritten thank you cards each week
- Acts as liaison between Care teammates and Warehouse team on resolving issues related to pulling cancelled orders, changing shipping addresses, contacting customers about oversold products, processing refunds/exchanges, etc.
- Participates in weekly Care team call to receive SMO updates related to Care and shares feedback on recurring issues, product/quality concerns, asks questions regarding Care procedures and special situations, etc.