Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
Snuggle Me Organic is a leading direct-to-consumer brand in the Kids & Baby space with unique following and growth potential.
We have the ambition of at least 2.5 X the business within the next 12 months, therefore our Creative Team is looking for a well-rounded Graphic Designer. As we work to refresh our brand’s visual ID, the Graphic Designer will be crucial in both the day-to-day needs of the company, as well as work to build out the brand as we grow our product line-up. The Graphic Designer will work closely with and report to the Creative Director.
You will work closely with and report to the Creative Director. You will be responsible for:
- Design and production in a wide variety of formats including, digital, print, packaging, and presentations
- Execute and deliver an array of brand assets for the SMO website, emails, social and editorial platforms, advertisements, etc.
- Responsible for designs that are on strategy and reflect brand’s personality while ensuring brand consistency across all channels
- Manage time constraints across all design projects
- Stay current on all trends and the latest technological advances
- Meet with Creative Director on weekly basis to understand marketing/creative priorities
What you will get out of the experience:
- Being part of the Creative Team and working on brand development of a growing and dynamic company with large plans for growth of current products and those yet to be developed.
- Working along-side an experienced Creative Director with several years of experience.
- You have 1-4 years of experience working on an in-house brand design team or agency.
- You are proficient in Adobe Suite (Ai, Psd, XD, InD) and Figma. UX design experience desired.
- If you bring any motion abilities (AfterEffects, Premiere, gif-making) this will be a bonus.
- You have experience in email and social design.
- You have clear and concise communication, both written and verbal.
- You are a team player.
- You have the ability to present and rationalize work, build strong relationships, and have good communication with all team members.
- You are comfortable working both collaboratively and independently.
- You have the ability to take feedback and run with it.
- You are excited to learn and grow as a designer.
- You have the ability to synthesize high level direction from the Creative Director and translate it into design.
- You have the ability to juggle multiple projects at once and prioritize accordingly.
- You have the ability to be flexible in your workflow and pivot/jump in when needed.
LOCATION: Hybrid (office as needed), must be physically located in Birmingham, Alabama